Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my car back today, mods are listed in my signature. I was originally hoping for 400 but not expecting to get it.

After tuning I ended up with a healthy 415whp and 393wtq SAE. She feels, idles, and sounds strong, and I'm more in love with this car than ever.

The only problem is that I now can't go through the gears correctly, because through each gear the clutch pedals engages lower and lower, until I can't even shift the car anymore (if I leave in 1st, I won't be able to hit 3rd due to the clutch problem). The clutch holds, but it's like the take-up point makes it impossible to drive, and I have to pump the pedal until it comes back up before I can drive any farther. It's kind of a downer but it doesn't make me any less happy with my horsepower results.

Thanks for reading and please give opinions on my numbers and possible solutions to my problem... I'm looking to get a new clutch, master cylinder, and slave cylinder in the not too distant future, but if it can be fixed without it I'd gladly take the savings.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm very proud of this, so I'm bumping this thread up.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Awesome!:partyon:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good for me. I changed it once about 3000 miles ago, but maybe it's time for another change.:thud:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts