Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At age 68 I have purchased a 2007 convertible 6 speed manual transmission. I have wanted a Corvette since my teenage years but my motorcycle habit got in the way. Still have 4 motorcycles in the garage as well as my bright red convertible. I owned a 64 Chevelle SS in the late 60's and early 70's then the motorcycle bug hit hard. Having owned over 40 motorcycles and working in car dealership service and parts departments for most of my career I lost interest in owning a muscle car. Looking forward to learning about my car through the forum and getting service and repair tips.

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Congratulations & welcome! :buhbye:

In my experience, muscle cars and motorcycles have always gone hand-in-hand. That's why garages come in size large.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At age 68 I have purchased a 2007 convertible 6 speed manual transmission. I have wanted a Corvette since my teenage years but my motorcycle habit got in the way. Still have 4 motorcycles in the garage as well as my bright red convertible. I owned a 64 Chevelle SS in the late 60's and early 70's then the motorcycle bug hit hard. Having owned over 40 motorcycles and working in car dealership service and parts departments for most of my career I lost interest in owning a muscle car. Looking forward to learning about my car through the forum and getting service and repair tips.
In the garage
1996 Harley Road King
2005 Suzuki V Strom
2015 BMW R1200RT
2007 Yamaha 250
2007 Corvette Convertible

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
I made the mistake of selling a fairly customized '99 Road King Classic in 2002. It fit me like a glove. I should have kept that bike forever.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,393 Posts
Welcome to DC. Better late than never

1 - 9 of 9 Posts