I hope it grows on me when I see it in person

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
:surprised

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I like it but from that view it looks like the height from the ground to the top of the hood and from the ground to the top of the deck lid seems out of whack.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks better every picture

Arent you glad that C4FantaC guy isnt on this forum making stupid posts 24/7

Its so nice and peaceful :excited:

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
looks like Precision Red might be similar to the red on the SS concept.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
raidmagic said:
I like it but from that view it looks like the height from the ground to the top of the hood and from the ground to the top of the deck lid seems out of whack.
It looks like it's parked on a slight incline.

That's by far the best pic I've seen so far of the C6.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Arnie said:
It looks like it's parked on a slight incline.

That's by far the best pic I've seen so far of the C6.
Yes. The front passenger wheel (only) appears to be parked on a hump -- less clearance in the wheel well. This seems to give the car a more "slammed" look.

Hmmm. Interesting.

·
Super Moderator
10,113 Posts
Now that is a beautiful car!!!!!! I think I could even wait a few months before I remove the eggcrate grill.

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Why would they get rid or torch red in favor of this? I like torch red much better!

·
Registered
209 Posts
As someone on another post had pointed out, the right front wheel is on a hump making it look lower and the real end look a little higher. A typical photo trick. Nevertheless a nice photo of a nice car.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
madvette said:
Looks better every picture

Arent you glad that C4FantaC guy isnt on this forum making stupid posts 24/7

Its so nice and peaceful :excited:
:agree: got into many pissing matches with him in the last few days on the other forum...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have been looking at new C-6 pictures some thing just isn't correct with grille opening I can't put my finger on it. I was told a long time ago front of C-6 was to look alot like Ferrari front end, but someone missed. I was wondering what everyone thinks?
I hope front end looks better in real life!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
funshipone said:
I have been looking at new C-6 pictures some thing just isn't correct with grille opening I can't put my finger on it. I was told a long time ago front of C-6 was to look alot like Ferrari front end, but someone missed. I was wondering what everyone thinks?
I hope front end looks better in real life!!

:agree: The rest of the exterior design is growing on me, although I still feel it's too derivative of the Vette's past, but the front just doesn't seem right. I know camera angles have a lot to do with the overall impression I've gotten, but it still seems off. The lights seem too large, the mouth is oddly shaped, and horizontal line above the mouth doesn't resolve itself with the front wheel openings well at all. As much as I've read from the design team about how good this car is, I hope it lives up to the hype when I see it in person. So far, my 03 is looking more and more like a keeper every day.........:smokin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts