Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I couldn't wait until the next clear and dry day so I pulled it out of the garage for a quick photo session. The finish on the panels came out flawless. I mean NO evidence of orange peel. This is the last thing I am going to do to the car for a while (I have said this before). The last two months I have installed:

1) Big Brakes (C6Z06)
2) iForged wheels & Nitto Invo's (275/35/18 & 325/30/19)
3) Arizen Seats in carbon fiber
4) 4.10 gears
5) New wires and plugs (this was a PITA)
6) Interface to allow me to play my MP3 player in the car

Little do I need to say, the wife told me I am grounded and I can't spend any more money on the car.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
DDDDRRRROOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!! That car is amazing!! I am jealous!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very cool Modification. Do you have pics of the installation and can you post them?
You know, I don't have install pics. I dropped my car off to my body guy then went out of town to return to a completed car. I thought about asking him to shoot some but it may have cost me another $1K :laughing:

I will say this though, my body guy probably won't be too enthused to do another set. There was a lot of tweeking and correcting that he had to do. He made it very clear that these things needed a lot of refining.

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
The fenders look sharp!!!! In fact, your whole car is a pretty eye-catching thing of beauty!:D:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts