Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Now that is what i call NICE VERY NICE love the color congratulations :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
4,944 Posts
I parked next to a green C5 vert at a show this weekend. It really is a great color. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Beautiful car man!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Very classy man.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Very nice, love the color. I do it would look even better with some chrome rims or exchange for the high polished wheels, but either way that car is very nice looking and that color is rare.

Enjoy
:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
You don't see the bowling green color very often. Looks black at night, and a great shad of green when the sun hits it.

Nice choice.:thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,518 Posts
A real lean, green, crusin' machine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the comments, so far I am in love with her. I've been looking for the perfect car for over 5 years now (either a C5 or a 62/64 409 #matching Impala) and have found many potentials, but none that were perfect. I'm glad I waited :thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
all good things come to those who wait. glad you bought it now enjoy it, drive it, and take good care of it. happy for you man.:thumbsup:

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Nice ride! I love that green on the C5, classy and muscular, and you don't see one everyday. Get ready to hear "Beautiful car" everytime you pull into a parking lot:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts