Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
It's funny, I had the exact same dream last night. Except my Z was orange...........

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Great pic. Sweet looking Z .

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you go to the link and watch Trailer 1, there is also a C5 (Z06) Convertible. If you look at the timer on the screen the C5 pops up at about 37 seconds.

·
DC crew
4,102 Posts
Just found a new screen saver:thumbsup:

Jr.

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
at 48.833 seconds the third car on the right looks like a c6 or a c6 z06 and the third on the left looks like a c5/ c5 z06

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Looks like a cool flick using real cars and very hot chicks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Isn't this the movie that was being filmed when some actor named eddie griffin smashed a special edition enzo into a brick wall for no obvious reason?

·
Registered
578 Posts
i agree with you freaky, lol, the mechanic, jejejejjeje, nice looking cars, i cant wait to see the movie

·
Registered
628 Posts
nice

I'm definetly going to see the movie but it seems like a movie that they will not give the vette a honest role.

They always make the viper look like the more dominant car. they do the same with the dam ferrari's and lambo's. dam:down:

·
Caution: Car melts in Rain
4,151 Posts
I'm definetly going to see the movie but it seems like a movie that they will not give the vette a honest role.

They always make the viper look like the more dominant car. they do the same with the dam ferrari's and lambo's. dam:down:
all the more satisfying when you run away from them on the highway!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts