Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Enkei_nt03m

Sorry for crappy Phone pic with blackout kit and tinted windows last week. Much cooler here in fla with them tinted.

Will use the new camera i just bought wife when i get rims mounted. These pics suck sorry i was bored.:huh:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,773 Posts
Good looking rims. I've had Enkei wheels in the past and was very happy with them

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
What happened to your stock zo6 wheels? Nice move in my opinion, the stock zo6 wheels are super ugly, not a fan of any stock c5 wheels actually, the new wheels should look good! 19's.... 20's...?

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
Will use the new camera i just bought wife when i get rims mounted. These pics suck sorry i was bored.:huh:
Speaking of wife, didn't she promise to do more pics if you bought her a Vette? I assume the red one is hers?

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look GREAT! What sizes/finish/price?
Thanks patrick, they are 18 & 19s, its a like a black chrome finish, i got them for $600:D. Great deal i know i couldnt pass them up.

What happened to your stock zo6 wheels? Nice move in my opinion, the stock zo6 wheels are super ugly, not a fan of any stock c5 wheels actually, the new wheels should look good! 19's.... 20's...?
When i bought the car it didnt have the z wheels im not a big fan of them either. I just had these on there till i found some i likes better.

Speaking of wife, didn't she promise to do more pics if you bought her a Vette? I assume the red one is hers?

:cheers:
Lol yeah never got around to it summers here now trust me she's been working out like crazy and got abs of steel buns of steel and everything else:laughing: Ill get her to take some more and post them on her vette. Soon.

personally i think the c5 rims you have look great.. if i was changing the rims, i'd go with black to contrast the yellow - imho
Yeah ive grown to like these as well i try to keep them shiny and am anal about keeping ole yeller clean so it looks pretty good. Just got windows tinted, Blackout kit on rear, getting new rims, next will be the Caravaggio rear spoiler, i really want one of those and that will be all for outside, i think ill be done i dont want to over do it, just minor personal touches to look subtle. The rims are what they refer to as black chrome so it should be a nice contrast with the tint and blackouts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts