Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have'nt been around for awhile but i finally got my new 19" ccw t-10 rim's with bridgstone potenza reo50a tires. the tires i like alot because of the absence of road noise compared to the goodyears, the rim's i think speak for themselves. thanks for looking.

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!:partyon:

·
Only green will do...
18,403 Posts
definetely makes the vette stand out very nice indeed:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

now thats what a vette should look like

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
WoW! I really like your C5, that entire combo is very well done.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
BADASS! :partyon:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nice wheels, love the way the calipers color the lip.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet! BTW - You MUST tell me where you bought your stripes! :partyon:
it was painted on and cleared over by a freind eho owns a body shop. imho a decal would cheapin it.

thanks everyone for your comments it's well appreciated.
maybe it's hard to tell in the pic but it is lowered 1 and a half inches. it's got a vara ram cold ait system, headers, hi-flo cats, x-pipe,tri flo exhaust, lowered thermostat, willwood brakes, carravaggio rear spoiler, etc. 367rwhp.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
it was painted on and cleared over by a freind eho owns a body shop. imho a decal would cheapin it.

thanks everyone for your comments it's well appreciated.
maybe it's hard to tell in the pic but it is lowered 1 and a half inches. it's got a vara ram cold ait system, headers, hi-flo cats, x-pipe,tri flo exhaust, lowered thermostat, willwood brakes, carravaggio rear spoiler, etc. 367rwhp.
That's hard, if not impossible, to tell from those pics:rolling:

All kidding aside, that car is one outstanding example of a sweet modded C5!:devil: :partyon:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Very nice wheels! You can't go wrong with CCWs. I like the fact your brake calipers yellow. A unique touch. The rear spoiler is also awesome!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Me likey.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Ever time I start thinking of putting a set of black rims on mine, I see a photo like yours. AWESOME!!! Those rims really set your car off!!!! :partyon:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts