Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Nice man! Is it a production piece or did you get it custom built? I really like it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice man! Is it a production piece or did you get it custom built? I really like it!
they are from s&wracing it's actually a 8pt. i have not installed the side bars yet. they cost to my door under 300.00 dollars pads and all so yes production

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Under $300 to your door? That's crazy cheap, especially for an 8 point. Can't wait to see pics of the side bars installed as well.

Also, any install pics? Just wondering if/what has to be hacked to put one in, how difficult it is, how many hours, etc. I'm very interested in something like this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
these are not pic of my car but installed the same way. this is what inspired me to get the s&wracing set if you notice the bars in this pic round off at the top as my bars angle in more i think this is just a updated version the set i have seem to look better anyhow it really wasn't that bad hope the pics helped.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
That looks like a really nice install setup! Very simple and very neat. The pics helped a lot. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts