·
Registered
4,479 Posts
heres some pics of my zinc washed eradispeeds:devil:

this is what my stock ones looked like

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
i went with the eradispeed +2 with hawk ceramic pads and stainless steel lines.......stops great and there is SOOOOO much less dust then stock:cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Ouch....maybe tennis shoes will do just fine. Just did a price check. Thats like almost a grand for rotors??? 2000 Corvett, you have just achieved "Baller" status:laughing:
LMFAO!!:rolling: :rolling:

yea they do look great with the wheels

the price was in the mid 2000 i dont remeber the exact price but that was with pads rotors lines fluid and istallation

and if you decide to do the body kit its a motor city mold hood caravaggio side skirts and rear spoiler and aci front spoiler just if you didnt know

and i achived baller stause about 12Gs ago:laughing:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
*Makes mental note to use this quote as often as possible*:smack
:rolling:
wow ur a funny guy

just to give you a heads up if your doing these rotors i needed a spacer in my rear wheels because the rotors were to big on the caliper so they were rubbing

the spacer ment i needed longer studs :cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
You better post pics soon...ive been waiting to see this thing for awhile now:D

Man, those rotors are starting to sound real unattractive to me...after going through the IForged wheel wait, I think I need a hiatus from doing car mods;)
youve already started modding theres no stopping now:devil:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I definitely dont need to see cars like yours...i dont need the bug any worse than it is, already:lookinup:
:laughing: i know how you feel this websight is the reason for all my mods we might do head and cam wich is about 10,000 total with parts and labor soo looks like it wont be for a while but when it does itll be :smokin:

:devil: <<< that smily has so many uses to it

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Yeah, im going to :devil: anonymous...tryin to cut back on that emoticon..lol
Heads and cam for 10 grand?!?!? Good God, put a nitous kit on it and save the extra dough...SPRAY IT:devil: ...That didnt last long:laughing:
:laughing:

well its not JUST the head and cam its trans build trans cooler head cam timing chain oil pump fuel injectors 90 mm intake 90 throttle body tune installation gaskets pushrods and some head bolts and probly some other things:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
When I first got the car I put on some GM cross-drilled / slotted rotors. After a very short time they looked horrible.

I painted mine with "VHT" paint from Autozone.

dont want to sound mean but those first ones looked terrible:thud:

but now that you painted it they look really good:cheers:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Well I hope your Baer Eradispeed rotors hold up. On my Ford F150 I am on my 3rd set which is now warped. Did you know that the exceptable out of round from Bear is .015"? As far as I am concerned if they can't make a round rotor, they should not be making them.
i havent had any problems so far

but i hope you have better luck with yours :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.