Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright.

I bought some new seat covers online for my 88 online.

I am happy. Yay.

When I get them done, I will post some pics.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Cool, Mid America has new two-tone replacement covers that have caught my eye. Let me know how hard the installation is.

Good luck and congrats. :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
So.. what exactly is the rule?

Do you get seat covers when your seats look like **** so they'll now look good.... or do you put them on when your seats look good so they don't turn to ****?

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Arizona sun has turned my red fabric almost white in some spots. Since they are sport seats they do have some ripping around the bladder/seat adjuster bezels. Time to get those out. The covers are an entire recovering set up.

Great. Now you made me paranoid, Patrick. I will now avoid the compulsion to get seat covers for my the new covers. :(

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Originally posted by BubbleHead ...<br>
Cool, Mid America has new two-tone replacement covers that have caught my eye. :<br>
I found a local shop that will do my seats just like that for the same price that Mid America wants just for the covers.
That's next on my list.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Your covers look like ****? You should see mine. **** is too good a word for them. I am planning to reupholter them IN FABRIC. Leather or vinyl is way too hot for the tropics.:nuts:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts