Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Do those front side vents go all the way to the wheel well?!

Nice view of the door handle, and gas cap....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I don't like how the gas cap almost blends into the door handle. Everytime you get gas you will fill it up right next to where you are going to get into the car.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Did a 5th grader make the test Car?

I am having trouble telling the difference between the cardboard cars and the white test cars. The more I see the more disappointed I am with the shape. These must be test bodies for the revised chassis. Probably do not reflect what the production shape will be.. I hope!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Evidentally the rear window on this car is not a production window. Lines dont match up, so it seems like GM has got something in store for us w/ the rear window.

·
DC Crew
53,226 Posts
Tru_Ice said:
Evidentally the rear window on this car is not a production window. Lines dont match up, so it seems like GM has got something in store for us w/ the rear window.
I think the window is correct, but the rear deck appears to be cammo.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Does'nt look any different than any of the other spy pics I've seen. :( Personally I think its a lot of hype about nothing.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bob88con said:
Does'nt look any different than any of the other spy pics I've seen. :( Personally I think its a lot of hype about nothing.
How can you call a new Corvette Nothing. Tisk Tisk.:nuts:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Cool pics. I like the door handles.
Who the lucky SOB's that get to do all this driving in these things?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I cant wait to see what the side view mirrors look like, the C5 mirrors look out of place on the C6

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very nice pics; with white wheels it would sor of remind me of my 35th Anniversary.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Something I never noticed before is the numbers on the windows. One of the cars pictured above has the number "2" on it, but one picture shows a car with the number "08" on the windshield. Could this be an indication of how many test cars there are? At least eight?

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
TreCool626 said:
I don't like how the gas cap almost blends into the door handle. Everytime you get gas you will fill it up right next to where you are going to get into the car.
The C5's kinda do that already though.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
bkuper said:
The C5's kinda do that already though.
I never realized that. I like the way the fuel door on the C4's are. They may be difficult to use sometimes, but they are cool. I think the C6 should have something like that but I'm sure they've already made the decision against it.

·
DC Crew
3,723 Posts
I think it was moved on the C5's to reduce the amount of gas that might get on the paint when fueling.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts