Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Stingray owner!!! AND PIX!!!

Hey all!

I got my 76 Stingray about 2 weeks ago, and just wanted to say hi! I've always been a big fan of the C3 generation, and am SO excited! I'm new to the vette scene, but have been a car enthusiast for a while. My pride and joy that shares the garage with the 76 is a 05 GTO. :partyon:

In the past week I've replaced my inner door handle mechanism, and the left mirror. Trying to keep her as original looking as possible! It's in great shape and has 51k original miles with 12 year old tires on her.

Looking forward the good times!

David

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
Hey all!

I got my 76 Stingray about 2 weeks ago, and just wanted to say hi! I've always been a big fan of the C3 generation, and am SO excited! I'm new to the vette scene, but have been a car enthusiast for a while. My pride and joy that shares the garage with the 76 is a 05 GTO. :partyon:

In the past week I've replaced my inner door handle mechanism, and the left mirror. Trying to keep her as original looking as possible! It's in great shape and has 51k original miles with 12 year old tires on her.

David
Sweet ride! Welcome to the Corvette family.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
321 Posts
i always like the C3 got ant pix...enjoy

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hey all!

David

David hasn't anyone told you without photos of the new ride we are not allowed to converse with you. cmon lets see it!

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC Omaha, were just a hop, skip, and jump away from you down here on St Joe, Mo. Been up to mid america track when One lap went thru there. nice place.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome Aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Gotta love the C3!! Welcome to DC and hope to see some pics of your new ride soon! :partyon:

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
Welcome To D/c !!! Have Fun !!
First Thing To Do Before You Post Pictures Change The 12 Year Old Tires !!!!!!!!! Or Else Just Keep It In The Garage !!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts

I love C3's and especially 76's...........Now go buy some tires Bro.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New tires are on!!!

BFG Radial T/A of course!! 235 in front 255 in back. Love the staggered setup!!! :partyon:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup: Silver isnt seen to much, so when your driving people will know its you lol. Got any shots of the interior?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts