Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!!, guess what?? they Repaving my STREET!! nice new fresh ass fault......

should I, or shouldn't I???

WTF, we ALL know the answer to THAT!!!

:spanked: :devil: :devil: :devil: :cheers: :rolling:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Oh HELL YESS

with pics of course

·
Registered
759 Posts
Ass Fault :rolling: :rolling:

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
dont want to sound like a mother hen make sure the coast is clear it summer outside and there is no school:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wooden U NO it, pulled the vette out, parked in the drive put in my earplugs to sand a butcher block table, and didn't hear the RAIN drops....untill I happened to look UP, wondering where the SUN was.....

Hey TIM, guess what?? U guessed it...top DOWN.....

de ja vu all over again, eh??

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Wooden U NO it, pulled the vette out, parked in the drive put in my earplugs to sand a butcher block table, and didn't hear the RAIN drops....untill I happened to look UP, wondering where the SUN was.....

Hey TIM, guess what?? U guessed it...top DOWN.....

de ja vu all over again, eh??

:cheers:
:D Looks like the gods are on the Pavers side...............and you haven't done anything yet :smack

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D Looks like the gods are on the Pavers side...............and you haven't done anything yet :smack
Quite correct, sir....BUT tmrw is another day.....they finish MY 1/2 the street hopefully....

then its I got first dibs....

:D :devil: :cheers:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Carve it up good, cut some nice deep divots. Just don't let them lead back to your driveway or Mr. John E. Law will be at your door with a summons for destruction of public property!

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pix

hehe....I beat the Mustang up the road to the punch.....

BURNOUT!!!!, just a minor patch, awaiting approval...

funny thing though...the tires actually squeeled.....today's soft rubber usually don't do that so easy.....but it did rain a few drops before I ventured out....

first burnout on the NEW STREET!!!....first repave since the hood was built...35 years ago....

:devil: :D :cheers:

·
Registered
729 Posts
When they repaved the streets around where I lived, I convinced the road crew to level out the pavement leading up to my inclined driveway. Smooth and no spoiler scrape.:partyon: ;)

·
Registered
879 Posts
hehe....I beat the Mustang up the road to the punch.....

BURNOUT!!!!, just a minor patch, awaiting approval...

funny thing though...the tires actually squeeled.....today's soft rubber usually don't do that so easy.....but it did rain a few drops before I ventured out....

first burnout on the NEW STREET!!!....first repave since the hood was built...35 years ago....

:devil: :D :cheers:

WAY TO GO !

I'll bet the Mustang guy is pissed!:rolling:

·
Registered
296 Posts
:thumbsup: Way to go! How about some pics or maybe a nice short vid of you in action.

·
Banned
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thumbsup: Way to go! How about some pics or maybe a nice short vid of you in action.
Vid?? my wife is NOT interested in cars one bit....grocery getter is it....

untill time to fix her car, that is.....

but she is good natured about it, anyway....probably thinks I never grew up....age 63, she correct, I just got olde.....:devil: :devil: :devil:

so no vids...just that one shot on the posted pix there on the left....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts