Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Eddie. Hope to finish her inside soon with dynamat. Then order the new carpets while it is getting painted. If I do not decide to get the motor redone first or go crate. Called the GM dealer and 1750 is the best they could do (delivered). Like the 195 for its economy though. That is the only reason I wanna get it redone but probably going the wrong way with that decision. Wanna go tubular front and rear and lower the thing. Just saw them tennys on e-bay after buying myself some and she looked at me and said, Hey! Whatabout MEEEEEEE? So, I thought OK, you deserve it more than me. Sure handles better in the corners and brakes faster than the 15's did. They are 17's on Raptor tires. The guy has a 100 percent sellers tag on E-bay and the only reason I bought them from him. He even offered me to send them back if there was any kinda flaw on them. Besides the carpet boots and the mini starter, that is the best thing she has liked so far. But I think she wants bigger tires..? So, I tricked her and took em off . Got some sanding to do on the door. They are never done even after they are done are they? I guess I would not want it any other way. Who does not like the C3 does not like Corvettes. Thanks for the encouragement . :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts