Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im a new member from Ohio, I've had a few vettes for awhile and decided to get an older one to start playing with on the track. last Friday was my first time running on edgewater and had a blast. I need a bunch of practice but I'd like to get some drag tires and wheels to put on before I go to the track. I've been searching but all I come across are c5s and c6 tires/rims and idk the dimensions on the c7 and if I need any extra kits for the big ceramic brakes on the front. anyway, I look forward talking with you all.

· Registered
23 Posts
hey im a new member from Ohio, I've had a few vettes for awhile and decided to get an older one to start playing with on the track. last Friday was my first time running on edgewater and had a blast. I need a bunch of practice but I'd like to get some drag tires and wheels to put on before I go to the track. I've been searching but all I come across are c5s and c6 tires/rims and idk the dimensions on the c7 and if I need any extra kits for the big ceramic brakes on the front. anyway, I look forward talking with you all.
Welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts