Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I have a 73 Stingray and it is my passion! I want to tattoo the C3 flags and something else to kind of make it a little more elongated along the small of my back. Rumors through this forum is that Sheriff is an excellent artist. If you are out there and you read this - come find me and let me know if you are interested. I would love to hear from you!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see we have a bunch of comedians here ;)

I was looking for Sheriff to draw the flags for me - in a very classy, kind of abstract way, in tattoo art form.

Not pictures from the Love Boat, funny men.

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Howdy neighbor I'm in Oswego :cheers:

Who's Sheriff? I heard he's a little girl who likes dolls and stuff :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Don't forget the pics.

If you're in Naperville are you going to make Blooington Gold?

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Oh, Willard my friend, you have so much to learn:laughing:

I'd be happy to work on some art for you, I'm just slammed with work right now, but some creative outlet would be a welcome break from it all. So you're looking for a stylized C3 flag design? Sounds fun, I'll work on something over the weekend:thumbsup:

And for the record, my life has had many, many strange twists and turns... a little ironic trivia for you guys.... I dated a girl for a couple years in high school/college, and believe it or not her mother was personal and sometime security assistant to Hervé Villechaize, the actor who played 'Tattoo'. So, Raidmagic was pretty close, though it'd be a stretch to claim I'd been a friend, I did in fact meet him on several occasions. Sadly, he died in '93. He was an interesting, though very strange man.

This is the oddest thread in a while.:laughing:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
.... I dated a girl for a couple years in high school and believe it or not her mother was personal. So, Raidmagic was pretty close, "very strange man".

This is the oddest thread in a while.:laughing:
:lookinup: :lookinup: :thud:

We live in KC we don't know any of these people....:D

By the way I love dark green C-3's Just happen to have one.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts