Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am new to this forum, just wanted to say hello. I was on the "other" forum (dont want to mention names, lol). I didnt get banned over there or anything, just dont really like their politics. I put up with it for a bit because it was entertaining but now its very monotonous. One example would be if you do business with a vendor and god forbid you say something negative about the vendor (because of a bad deal) you get thrashed by the other members, thread locked and possibly banned. Well anyway here I am giving this forum a fair shake!
:cheers:

Edit: Maybe I should list my car and mods etc.????

'08 Black on black vert, Z51, MN6 and Q9V's
Callaway CAI, Ported Vmax throttle body, MGW shifter, 1 3/4 american racing headers w/cats and street tuned by ECS.

Kenwood DNX 6160 DVD nav unit, GCA mud guards and I just recently put on 4 new Michelin PS2 zp's. :D

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Welcome from TX! Sounds like a great looking car. Post some pics when you can. We love pictures at DC. :thumbsup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,550 Posts
Welcome to DC, the blue screen of therapy

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Sharp looking Vert:thumbsup: If your screen appears Blue, :surprisedyou have been identified as another DC addict. Welcome and enjoy the therapy. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts