Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC... and the corvette family. Its just good to be part of life.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome to DC and "Corvettedom". Words of wisdom....put the credit card away for the first 90 days as you can buy everything from Corvette toilet paper to underwear.

"They" know what they are doing... :laughing:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Welcome tp DC, Benny

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hello everyone! I am also new to DC. I am also a member of CF and finally decided to register here :partyon:

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome to DC Benny and VetteDood! :buhbye:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the greetings!!

thats for the awesome welcome my vet bros & sisters. whos going to put together the 1st vette meet in NOR-CAL? i sees some super hott asian chic in a red vet yesterday in San Jose, ca and im thinking if we had a vet meet, she might be there... lol!! it wold be cool though to have a vet meet and haved soem fun under the sun. Perhaps turn it into a weekend camping trip, drift thru the canyons and all through the twisties, go back to camp sitem, have lunch and a beer, and have fun for the rest of the evening...

just a thought...
Ben

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks! I'm trying to get myself familiar with the layout of DC. I'm looking into doing some Cam/Head mods...Where should I start? :cheers: [As far as DC threads]

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
thats for the awesome welcome my vet bros & sisters. whos going to put together the 1st vette meet in NOR-CAL? i sees some super hott asian chic in a red vet yesterday in San Jose, ca and im thinking if we had a vet meet, she might be there... lol!! it wold be cool though to have a vet meet and haved soem fun under the sun. Perhaps turn it into a weekend camping trip, drift thru the canyons and all through the twisties, go back to camp sitem, have lunch and a beer, and have fun for the rest of the evening...

just a thought...
Ben
Ben,

Nothing to it but to do it. I've hosted a couple of "Mod Days" where we get together a someones home and wrench on each others Vette, eat, drink and be merry :D Post something up in the Western section!

http://www.digitalcorvettes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Welcome to the site brother!

·
Registered
129 Posts
New owner here in Nor-cal. How goes it everyone?
IT GOES UP HILL AND IT GOES DOWN HILL. SOMETIMES IT EVEN GOES THROUGH THE HILL AND SOMETIMES OVER THE HILL. GET THE IDEA??????? ANYWAY WELCOME BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD GET SOME OF THAT CORVETTE TOLET PAPER - OFTEN TIME AT SPEEDS OVER 150 I HAVE TO COME HOME AND CHANGE MY SHORTS SO THAT STUFF SURE COMES IN HANDY!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts