Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined a little while back,finally getting a chance to introduce myself and say hello!Finally purchased my dream car,07 VETTE 6 speeder 1LT.Would like to meet some people that are just a little off the wall,like myself(papers to prove it)!Like to race my car soon,at a track,plenty of street activity already,still stock looking for mod advice also!

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
Congrats on your recent C6 purchase and welcome to Digital Corvettes.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,hope to be here for a long time and meet some fellow Corvette nuts in my area,sorry wife said just I'm nuts!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have considered that,the only thing is I have not had the chance to meet with our local Club to hear some options in person.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,901 Posts
Welcome to DC

·
Registered
565 Posts
Joined a little while back,finally getting a chance to introduce myself and say hello!Finally purchased my dream car,07 VETTE 6 speeder 1LT.Would like to meet some people that are just a little off the wall,like myself(papers to prove it)!Like to race my car soon,at a track,plenty of street activity already,still stock looking for mod advice also!
Welcome to the best Vette forum around! I thought all you ridge runners in TN were a little off the wall???:smack

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pics soon!Yes we are all definately off the wall,been here since 91 for the climate change,originally from Buffalo N.Y.I know some of you can relate to wanting milder winter climate.:devil:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts