Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just poppin' in to say hello, and wondering if any other GTA guys hang out in here.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Welcome! I'm from a ways further west than you, but its still nice to see more Canadian members.

·
Sir Dude
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC....Lets here a little about your 72.....Pics?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,477 Posts
Hi 7t2. Good to see you in here too Sled

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the hellos guys! :partyon:

Hey Sled, I see they will let anyone in here!!:laughing:

Me and my car at Mosport last year:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome to DC! Toronto - for many years my home away from home - especially during hockey season. Went to many games at Maple Leafs Garden and enjoyed many hung-over breakfast specials at Fran's near Younge Street.

Plus, it's home of my favorite all time rock band. Easy to figure who by my Board Name.

:partyon:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hi there!...

Just poppin' in to say hello, and wondering if any other GTA guys hang out in here.:cheers:
Hi how are you? I live in Etobicoke, I think you will find this site is the best, lots of info on anything Corvette related, and the most helpful people to post chats with. And there is a local club in Toronto also (Ontario Corvette Club) nice people also. :cheers:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome

How are you doing, I live in Georgetown.
Hi! and Merry Christmas, Georgetown is a nice area, I'm in Etobicoke, I've been to a few car shows in that area, and the one in Milton has since moved to Mississauga.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Milton (moved) car show...

Merry Christmas. Where is the show from Milton being held in Mississauga?
Merry Christmas to you,...I've only been a few times but it was Mavis -south off the 401 e. at the Canadian tire near Burnhamthorpe. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
That is a sweet looking vette you got there.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.