Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished this today. What do you think???

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Looks nice? How does it sound. Looks like it packs a good kick.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it can be very loud......i dont like it cranked all the way up. I put it about middle of the way. Sounds super crisp and clean!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks sharp! Stealthy, yet custom looking. Simple Installs are always the nicest ones for a car that you ever want to drive.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
That's a good clean looking install. Kind of make the whole trunk a speaker box.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
That looks great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahha, it is definitly not a grocery getter! Nothing goes in the trunk. Just put in XM Radio!!!!! It is so nice!

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
killercobra said:
hahha, it is definitly not a grocery getter! Nothing goes in the trunk. Just put in XM Radio!!!!! It is so nice!
No commercials... but do you have to pay monthly? Is it satellite? Any dead zones? CD quality?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its nice. $9.99 per month. I put the antenna in the trunk behind the carpet where the trunk latch is. Youll never see it. It has Cd quality and will lose reception breifly under heavy trees or tunnels. I think it would survive the trees if you mount the antenna where it is suppose to go (roof). I like it so far. Although, only had it working for about 3 hours.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O sorry, yes it is satellite.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts