Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved the corvette. It is in my opinion the best American sports car. period.

A while ago I made a promise to myself that if I ever reached a point in my life that I could purchase a new one, I would do so. That day arrived this past Saturday (6/16/07). I walked into my local dealer and drove out with a brand new 2007 corvette convertible..... montery red... cashmire interior... chrome dress-up package.... automatic trans .... everything I wanted and then some..... and the best part --- one hell-of-a deal .

All I can say is I love this car -- and it is worth every penny .... I am so glad I did not buy the Porsche my friends tried to get me to buy.

The only drawback with buying the corvette--- the nasty sunburn from driving around all weekend with the top down.... next time I will apply sunscreen.... lol

Chris

P.S. cruzing PCH and huntington beach has never been so much fun... painful... but fun.

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Welcome to DC! Enjoy the site, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Steven

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
You couldn't have chosen better. After reading your description of your new ride, I had to run to the garage to make sure mine was still there!

This is a great color combination, inside and out. You have only just begun to enjoy it . . . it gets better every time! Congratulations, and welcome to DC.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,549 Posts
Welcome to DC. How about posting some pics of that new ride

·
Registered
840 Posts
Welcome, post up some pics!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome, sounds like a great car. 3 years and 44k miles later i can agree it does get better with time. Love the monty red color.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You'll love my plate

Hey there lawyer2b,
just taking a shot in the dark here based on your username that you have graduated law school recently and that youll be sitting for the bar soon. Well good luck.
I just graduated as well and am currently studing for NYs BAR.
As a present i got an 07 coupe z51 package and i just thought id share my vanity plate with somone who could appriciate it.
Its "Res Ipsa" i think its apt because the car really does speak for its self.

Well good luck
-Rich

1 - 13 of 13 Posts