Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
new wheels but need help lowerinc car!

Well got my new wheels on but its p***ing down with rain so you"ll have to wait for pics. while its raining thought i would lower it some more. Had lowered the back using the long bolts but now with the 17s it needs more all round. OK the question is how to get more in the rear? can i move the spacer's on the diff housing,i have noticed thatmy spacers are on top of the spring and in hawian punches thread on lowering his spacer's are on the bottom of the spring,i can not screw my nut down on the bolt anymore but still have a 2" gap with guard and tyre>

·
Premium Member
15,763 Posts
I don't care if it's raining, get you butt back out there and take some pics :spanked:

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just waitin for the camera batteries to charge and a break in the rain ,should have some on tonite,be patient !

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,824 Posts
Can you send us some rain. We haven't had any in weeks

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
new wheels but need help

is'nt it summer over there torch, it's not supposed to rain is it?:huh:but this is'nt helping me with my question guys:spanked:

·
Premium Member
10,489 Posts
Have you driven the car since you changed the wheels? if not you need to to let the car settle before deciding if it is low enough or not..

but to answer your question, yes you can change the location of the spacers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts