Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank to everyone involved this weekend!

The guys from IPS came out and supported in full force.

I couldn't have gone as far as I did or accomplished all we did without their help.

Tommy, Eric, and Jeff from IPS and Mike (friend and body guy) all supported in the pits and I appriciate every bit of it.

Also Special thanks to RPM Transmissions, Drive Shaft shop, Pfadt, Livernois, Callies, Simpson, and IPSMotorsports for thier support. Without these quality vendors, my corvette would not be as fast and safe as it is today.

Final results were 2nd place overall in the Outlaw Drag radial class (fastest class at the LSX Shootout)

Over all we took home:

1st place -- Fastest Corvette in the world, winner of Plaque, Jacket, and of course some money
2nd place-- Drag Radial Class, winner of plaque, jacket, and a bit more money

We lost 8.2 to LMR's Twin 88mm Firebird's 7.8 in the Drag radial finals. Not bad for our second event with the new setup. Next year should hold some bigger and better things.

Congrats to LMR on a good clean win! Thanks LMR for the Spark plugs!

Best pass of the weekend was an [email protected] Car was very consistant running 5 full passes as follows...

I was a bit slow on the shifts on the two 8.2x passes but it was only the second event with this setup.

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
I think that car will rip your face off if you launch with the windows down.

:laughing:

Nice run!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts