Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though it maybe two weeks into the new year what is one important thing you would like to get done to your Corvette over the course of this year. Mine is getting the paint and body.

·
Registered
855 Posts
drive it like I stole it and see how long of a burnout I can do without hitting the brakes before either I get traction or tires give out

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Kyle, good thread idea.

I just want to start the new engine, and drive the Vette to as many car shows as I can this summer. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
I'm hoping to get the engine and trans in my 69.:D I'm kind of at my Husbands mercy though, he has to fix his customers cars before he can work on mine. Gotta pay the bills first and foremost.:thumbsup:

Good luck guys, I hope you all are able to drive your Vette's very soon (if you aren't already.);)

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Hope to get it on the track for the first time and see if it handles as good as the Z06...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rebuild front and rear suspension. Of course, maybe that's 2 things. Started on New Years Day and have the rear mostly disassembled.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's like Lay's....why stop with one???

I have a new 12 Bolt rear end from Gary that arrived last weekend. Full QA1 Coil Over kit is in shipping from Van Steel that includes tubelar A-Arms and Off Set T/As (Gary is building these up with Tom's axles & 3.5" half shafts too) and a shortend Sway Bar. Topping it off with Wilwood 13" brake kit front and rear and TT2 Wheels. The Montana State Corvette Meet is Memorial weekend and it should all be done by then for the unveiling.
:cheers:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Mainly to get my steering problem fixed. Column and box are both out of the car. Box I got back 2 weeks ago from Gary and can't wait to get it in the car. There's a few other small things but this is the biggest items. Not doing anything bigger than this as I need to have the car ready by June for my Grandson's Graduation.

Of course then to put LOTS of miles on this summer.

68rat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts