Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Z Friday off of showroom floor, 3 miles on it. Its a kick to drive, everyone wants to race it. I had no idea how much power it had till I hit it and its scary fast !!!
Any way have 400 miles on it today, can't take my eyes off it when I'm home. Working on getting my garage cleaned out, so presently its in driveway. Does any one use a alarm on their car, I guess other than lojack ? What Kind ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
grats on the new z man have fun and injoy that thing your lucky :) i wish i had a new z but maybe next few years for now i just ordered a 07 convertible black with red interior 3lt nav z51 auto :devil: to hold me down till next gen z comes out ps how much did you end up paying for that thing got mine for 57k

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Congrats on the new Z and Welcome to DC...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wow man, I'm jealous! Congratulations on the new Z06, though. I know you'll love it. Got any pics to share with us? I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of it either!

You should have cleaned the garage FIRST before you got the car.;) I've already decided which vehicle will be spending its nights outside once I get my Vette.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hell yeah, good luck with your new rocket/spaceship!

Get the garage cleaned out ASAP, garage kept for the win.:partyon:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase! Throw some pics up when time permits if possible, as I never get tired of drolling over that car!

Can't wait to get mine...anticipating an end of year purchase if all goes well!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts