Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

just wanted to say hi to all of you. I just bought my first vette 2 weeks ago, it's a 02 Z06 Quick Silver. still new to all this so just wantes to say hello.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Congrats. You picked a Very Very nice Car.
Welcome to DC.
:cheers:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts

Welcome to our world!

Congrats on your new car! I drove a Z06 a few months ago, and it kicked some serious booty.

Don't forget to upload your pics to the gallery so the whole world can see it.

Let us know if we can help in any way, LOTS of z06 owners here!

:buhbye:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
Aloha,
nice ride.I was born in glendale,mostly raised in the "valley".
It's a great web-site....:smokin:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Welcome Z06. Hope you enjoy it here. We have a lot of fun and share a lot of info. Nice choice in rides. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Welcome aboard ZO6POWER :buhbye:

Congrats on the Z06, it's a great car. Do you have any mod plans in the works?

:cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
don't forget to wave and welcome to the Corvette Community and Digital Corvettes:buhbye:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome from all of you. I am starting to realize what being a Corvette owner is and how vette owners tend to feel like brothers whether they have met before or not.

I am looking in to a procharger down the line or as soon as I am ready to move up to more power then what the Z06 already delivers. I just put in a partition and some other interior related cosmetics, so that’s all I have done so far but I love the car.

Thanks Again

John
:buhbye:

oldautotrader

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Z06POWER said:
I am starting to realize what being a Corvette owner is and how vette owners tend to feel like brothers whether they have met before or not.

Absolutely. Corvette owners are one big family. I could tell you countless stories about Vette folks, and them going out of their way to help each other out.

How about a guy that drove 150 miles to check out a C4 for sale for another guy who lived 4 states away?

How about a guy (me!) that posted a C4 issue, and another member said "bring it over to my house on Saturday"... only to find 4 guys there ready to get dirty and fix my car!

The stories are endless.

Corvette folks are a great family, indeed. But, being on digitalcorvettes... well that takes it to a new level.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
990 Posts
WELCOME.......what a great ride for a first vette :thumbsup:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Patrick96LT4 said:
How about a guy (me!) that posted a C4 issue, and another member said "bring it over to my house on Saturday"... only to find 4 guys there ready to get dirty and fix my car!

That is just to cool. I get waved to and wave back all the time to other Vette owners on the road and it is just an awsome feeling to know that if your broken down on the side of the road you have a brother out there that will go out of his way to help you out. GOTA LOVE IT!!!:cheers:

oldautotrader

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
it's like a world wide bikers club..:laughing:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thats a good looking first Vette.:thumbsup: Hope you get lots a miles and smiles with it.:cheers:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Z06POWER said:
Hi Guys,

just wanted to say hi to all of you. I just bought my first vette 2 weeks ago, it's a 02 Z06 Quick Silver. still new to all this so just wantes to say hello.

Damn man, you have excellent taste in colors.

Ray

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Re: New Z06 Qwner

RT66Z06 said:
Damn man, you have excellent taste in colors.

Ray
Thank you Ray I had a choice of either going with millenium yellow or the quicksilver and obviously you know which one I picked.

Thanks again :buhbye:

·
DC Crew
53,221 Posts
Z06POWER,

Thanks for exchanging banners with us! I added you to our links menu a few moments ago. Depending on how your browser is set up, you may have to hit F5 to refresh in order to see it on the links list.

Also, I gave you an avatar.... enjoy! :cheers:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Z06POWER said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome from all of you. I am starting to realize what being a Corvette owner is and how vette owners tend to feel like brothers whether they have met before or not.
[/URL]
Yup.. Thats one of the coolest things.. doesn't even matter what year vette you have.. most vette owners are pretty cool...

Anyhow, congrats.. I love the quick silver.. but I am partial to the millenium yellow.. We just got a MY Zo6 in and I love it..

-Rick

1 - 20 of 25 Posts