Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on here for a while but I never post anything. I can usually find most anything with the search button. I'm doing up a pretty rough 86 coupe into a friday night kinda toy. I'm at the point in my project where I really need to get a cage in this thing because it's holding me up with progress. I noticed an S&W racing 8 pt. a few post down on here. Are there any other sources? Preferably without the "Corvette tax" if possible. Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've been on here for a while but I never post anything. I can usually find most anything with the search button. I'm doing up a pretty rough 86 coupe into a friday night kinda toy. I'm at the point in my project where I really need to get a cage in this thing because it's holding me up with progress. I noticed an S&W racing 8 pt. a few post down on here. Are there any other sources? Preferably without the "Corvette tax" if possible. Thanks
me n u any time,octagon baby!:smack

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
From what I can tell the S&W is the deal of the century.

·
Registered
37 Posts
this is the number to s&wracing 1-800-523-3353. part number goes in :thumbsup: 84-96 coupe, #11-1009. this is a 8pt mild steel. 169.95 actually when i ordered last month they were on sale at 139.00 depending on where you live it cost me from pensilvania to seattle around 95.00 dollars shipping and if you dont want the pads you will save another 30.00 to my door i think it was 265.00 aprox i've done my share of compareing and this is by far the best deal i found. there is defenatly no corvette tax here.

·
Registered
111 Posts
this is the number to s&wracing 1-800-523-3353. part number goes in :thumbsup: 84-96 coupe, #11-1009. this is a 8pt mild steel. 169.95 actually when i ordered last month they were on sale at 139.00 depending on where you live it cost me from pensilvania to seattle around 95.00 dollars shipping and if you dont want the pads you will save another 30.00 to my door i think it was 265.00 aprox i've done my share of compareing and this is by far the best deal i found. there is defenatly no corvette tax here.
That sounds like a deal to me!
Thanks for the info!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, great reply! That's a good deal. I was just comparing prices to many other applications and $300 seemed high. But that's with S&H and padding, so not bad at all really. Thanks for that number:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
I know what the hell UFC is dude. What does that have to do with a roll cage? Please make sense
they fight in a cage so they dont roll out:laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts