Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I've been hanging out at the Corvette Forum where I was referred to your site. Viva la difference! I'm SupersportII, 'cause my Dad was the original Supersport. I owned an 01 Camaro SS and a 94 Z-28. They just made me want a Vette that much more. I couldn't get into Dad's 94 (money wasn't right) so I bought a VR C6 Coupe as my starter Vette on the day after Thanksgiving, a daily driver. It's been problem free as the original owner traded it for a 06 Vert w/auto tranny. She assured me it was "Lady driven". It's not now! The 2nd owner put magnaflows on it and those Chinese chrome wheels. Only mod I've mad is a set of Lloyds floormats and a sunliner to keep this HOT sunshine off me. I'm told from the selling dealer, that the 2nd owner talked them out of a new battery, so no DBS problems. Clear top means no delamination problems, and I've still got about 5 more months of factory warranty. I did however, have a rude awakening when I put the Supercar tires on the front because I saw the steel belts on the inside of both front tires with only 25K miles. Goodyear was on strike at the time, so I took whatever Runflat was available. One more payment, and there mine! I've always said I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a meber, but you do have anonymity on-line!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Welcome to DC! I, much like you, bought my C6 as my first Vette (hooked for life now :D ) and use mine as my daily driver. Welcome aboard! Save the wave! :buhbye:

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Welcome to DC!

Yep.....we're alot different than some "other" corvette sites. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC. We dare to be different. Go check out VetteDogs.com.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts