Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Gearhead

Three Corvettes
- 2005 M yellow MN6 coupe: LT headers/X-pipe/Corsa/Honker. Fidanza shifter. Lowered/track alignment. Z06 Brakes on shelf awaiting wheels. ECM tuning as soon as local tuner dyno installation complete. Picked up as used car, very, very low VIN, originally delivered to GM Design Studios.
- 1991 6 spd convertible: Near stock: Chip/GS wheels/ZR Brakes/Adm Blue w/ Black GS stripe.
- 1972 neon blue coupe: 350 w TPI/LT headers/Tremec 5 spd/minor body mods/many, many modified suspension pieces/lowered/track alignment.
- 1985 Monte Carlo SS: LT1 Edited/383/cammed LT4/421 headers/Viper T56/Moser 12 bolt/Bear Brakes/C5 buckets/'94 Camaro instrument panel.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
16,252 Posts
:buhbye: Welcome...guess you are a motorhead with all those cars.:buhbye:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, pics are a must. So which Vette do you enjoy driving the most?
It depends on my mood. The 05 is the quickest of the Corvettes and easy to drive. It does what you are thinking w/out hesitation, but blends in with everthing else. The 91 is the slowest of the cars but a great top down cruiser good for unwinding. The 72 rides like a '50s pickup truck, asks 'are you sure?' before doing anything, and requires constant attention or it'll do something unplanned. But your grandmother would spot it as a Corvette and my jaws ache from grinning when I drive it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had an '84 Monte SS. Got stolen from my parking spot in my apartment in Burbank Cali, waaaaay back in the day. I still miss that car!

So bring back some memories and show some pics already! :partyon:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
What a blessed person you are! 3 Corvettes, I think I would sleep in my garage right next to them all! Enjoy I am soooooo Jealous! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts