Welcome to DC! :thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Welcome to the DC family!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome! I've found in the past week that it's an awesome place to hang out - great people whoa re passionate about great cars
!:cheers:

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
hey firebird 400 anyword about getting your vette anything new with your wife remember i am on the same boat as you

·
Registered
167 Posts
hey firebird 400 anyword about getting your vette anything new with your wife remember i am on the same boat as you
No news yet - it probably won't be until 2008 sometime. :( She hasn't said "no" yet and last night I made her look at the linen colored leather dash on the 4LT 2008 Corvette. :thumbsup:

We're having our basement remodeled this summer, so that's going to drain half of our savings...I'll need some time to replenish that before dropping cash on a Corvette. I figure with my GM Card earnings (it's an old card with no redemption limits and I have about $3600 accumulated), money down, discounts from our participating dealers here, I should be able to finance a new one for $25-30k. If I went used, I'd lose out on the discounts and the GM Card earnings, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a new one. We'll have to see how the bank account looks a year from now...

How about you? Any luck so far?

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
Still working on her i will keep you in touch but nothing so far i am still trying for this summer but doubt it

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
:buhbye: Welcome to DC:thumbsup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome, I like watchin CSI Miami. Do you ever see those guys running around?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts