Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All-

My name is Tim and I just wanted to introduce myself. Im new to the Vette Community and Im glad to be here. I jusrt ordered my first Corvette from a Forum dealer. I chose the following options:

2008 2LT
Machine Silver/Ebony Interior
Z51 Suspension
NPP Exhaust
Competition Gray wheels
Museum Delivery

Im very excited, and I am looking forward to hanging out with other Vette owners. My current car is an EVO 9 with quite a few modifications. The car is a blast, but I really have been craving a V8. Im looking into taking my new car from the Museum straight to Dallas to visit a friend, and have LG work some magic on it. Anyways looking forward to sharing my furure Vette experiences here.

·
Super Moderator
8,548 Posts
welcome to DC, IM in LOXAHATCHEE just west of your wpb location:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Congratulations on your new aquisition. You won't regret it. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Welcome Welcome Welcome!

DC is such an awesome place to get advice and help from all of your new Vette Lovin friends!

Enjoy your beautiful new Corvette!!:buhbye:

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Hello Tim,congrats on the new ride and welcome to DC:buhbye:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
8,548 Posts
once you get the time perhaps we can meet for coffee, got any brochures on what you ordered? when do you plan on going up to the corvette museum in KY, I make the trip fairly frequently and stop at the summit auto parts store in GA for parts runs

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I haven't even got a build date yet. Yeah... we should get some coffee sometime.

No brochure yet, but I will have one soon.

Tim

once you get the time perhaps we can meet for coffee, got any brochures on what you ordered? when do you plan on going up to the corvette museum in KY, I make the trip fairly frequently and stop at the summit auto parts store in GA for parts runs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome!

I'm just around the corner in Boca Raton. Maybe we can all get together once everyone has their new rides. I'm working with Perry at DPE corvettes on 08 Z06 that we are gonna push to the limit. Heading up there with it in January to get it started.

Congrats! :cheers:

Gary

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
WooHoo, another member of the FLA chapter! Wecome aboard:cheers:

·
Super Moderator
8,548 Posts
when can you FLORIDA, local and semi local guys get free for coffee?
being retired Im free a good deal of the time:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
8,548 Posts
this week ends booked solid for me, but next week and weekend looks promising, perhaps we can get several guys from the site together someplace:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts