Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang! I'm new here! Just found this place. Anyway, I'm in Akron Ohio. I've had a '77 and just got rid of a '81. I am looking for a C4 with a stick. My last two were Autos and I don't want an auto in such an awesome sports car! :partyon:

Does anyone know what ever happened to D & D Corvettes? They USED to be here in Akron and I called their number a little while back it was disconnected!

Always thought it would be WAY cool to build an old Grand Sport.

So I'm here and I say hello to all of you! I guess I'll talk to you all later! Now, someone buy me a beer!

·
Registered
990 Posts
:) Welcome aboard, I am from Columbus, Ohio. I thought they were still there also. Just had my 96 Grand Sport for a little over a month and it is a blast. Still trying to be smooth with the 6 speed. Get one you will love it . This is a cool site and we need more folks from Ohio so..........:cheers:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
i moved this thread to the "Bad Shark" lounge......

welcome aboard i'm also from around columbus this weekend a big cruise is happening in Dayton Ohio at the Quaker Steak and Lube there :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome to the forum and drinks all around for Uncle......Unc.....Phi......Unclephilly!.... Now where did I park that darn Vette?
Your gonna fit right in this group.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts