Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name is Stuart Miller, i live in clemson sc, and go to school there. owned a vette since2000. :D i tried to put my burnout pics up on the gallery, requested by someone here, but my files are too big. just check them out on my website.

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Clemson Vette said:
Name is Stuart Miller, i live in clemson sc, and go to school there. owned a vette since2000. :D i tried to put my burnout pics up on the gallery, requested by someone here, but my files are too big. just check them out on my website.
Welcome aboard Clemson Vette. Looks like you got a very clean 95. :thumbsup:

Hey Patrick, do you have a brother? :D

http://people.clemson.edu/~wsmille/Vette Burnout5.JPG

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Stuart! Welcome, bub.

Your pictures are ENORMOUS!!! Yes, all pics in the gallery have to be smaller than 300K.

So, compress those badboy pictures and get them up!:partyon:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,418 Posts
Welcome Stuart. Boy is this place growing. Over 900 and the Big "K" is just around the corner. You guys that started DC.com deserve a big:thumbsup:

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Torch Red 2K said:
Welcome Stuart. Boy is this place growing. Over 900 and the Big "K" is just around the corner. You guys that started DC.com deserve a big:thumbsup:
i think B-Girl started the place...she doesnt' seem to be around much though

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Clemson Vette said:
welcome stuart :) nice to have you here...and make sure to post as much as possible...

·
DC Crew
4,823 Posts
Welcome to the site! You've had a couple of nice Vettes, nice site!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts