Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I got sick of the people fighting over at corvettefroum.com, so I looked around and found this place. Eveyone seems a lot better over here. I decided to join. I dont have a vette right now, but I will have a 93-95ish LT1 sixspeed targa in about a year or so. My uncle has an 89 convertible right now and my other uncle has a 98 coupe m6. My whole family loves vettes. He used to have a 69 350, glacier blue, m4, vert. that I LOVED. I like all corvettes. I look forward to posting here, I am also at fbody.com( camaros, firebirds) so you can find me over there too.

My favorite vette would have to be a 95 red or black ZR1

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome, I think you'll enjoy it here. :)

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
antivtec said:
Hey. I got sick of the people fighting over at corvettefroum.com, so I looked around and found this place. Eveyone seems a lot better over here. I decided to join. I dont have a vette right now, but I will have a 93-95ish LT1 sixspeed targa in about a year or so. My uncle has an 89 convertible right now and my other uncle has a 98 coupe m6. My whole family loves vettes. He used to have a 69 350, glacier blue, m4, vert. that I LOVED. I like all corvettes. I look forward to posting here, I am also at fbody.com( camaros, firebirds) so you can find me over there too.

My favorite vette would have to be a 95 red or black ZR1
A Glacier Blue 69? Dang, I bet that is sweet as can be.

Welcome, antivtec! Like I tell everyone, make yourself at home and eat whatever you want in the fridge. Oh... and the dancing girls are on at 9pm.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
990 Posts
:excited: Oh Boy, another nut from central Ohio....Glad you found this site. I have had a lot of fun here plus real good information about corvettes of all years. Punk Boy is also close by ( Westerville ) so now there are 3 of us . Jump in any time cause thats what its all about :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys seem great, I think Im done with corvetteforum.com all together.
btw the I wen in the 68 to get some chicken wings with no seatbelts, at 120mph!! My uncle is crazy, top down!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts