Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here goes.

Is there “disappearing threads” here?

Has anyone been banned yet?

Can I swear on this site :huh:
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
Bender said:
Ok here goes.

Is there “disappearing threads” here?

Has anyone been banned yet?

Can I swear on this site :huh:
What do you mean by "disappearing threads"

No one has been banned to my knowledge.

You can swear but use your head
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,220 Posts
Re: Re: Newbie questions

Punk Boy said:
What do you mean by "disappearing threads"

No one has been banned to my knowledge.

You can swear but use your head
Hi Bender, I moved quite a few threads over the last couple of days into a more applicable forum to keep things organized.... which is probably what you are seeing.

No, we've never banned a user.

We do not censor any words .... because from time to time we want to call Punk Boy an "ass".
:laughing:
 

·
DC Pit Crew
Joined
·
11,957 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Newbie questions

Patrick96LT4 said:
Hi Bender, I moved quite a few threads over the last couple of days into a more applicable forum to keep things organized.... which is probably what you are seeing.

No, we've never banned a user.

We do not censor any words .... because from time to time we want to call Punk Boy an "ass".
:laughing:
very funny pat.....if i didn't know better i'd think you didn't like me...oh i forgot i don't know better
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,220 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Newbie questions

Punk Boy said:
very funny pat.....if i didn't know better i'd think you didn't like me...oh i forgot i don't know better
You know I luv ya, Brian. :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:laughing:

Thanks guys :cheers:

I made this initial post last night and was PUTI :cheers: :laughing:

I'm not into the word "poopie" :rolleyes: and don't like forums that treat its members like third graders. ;)

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
 

·
DC Crew
Joined
·
53,220 Posts
Bender said:
:laughing:

Thanks guys :cheers:

I made this initial post last night and was PUTI :cheers: :laughing:

I'm not into the word "poopie" :rolleyes: and don't like forums that treat its members like third graders. ;)

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:
PUTI ? What does that mean?:huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Patrick96LT4 said:
PUTI ? What does that mean?:huh:
Posting Under The Influence :cheers:

I thought I saw that somewhere else, but then again, I may have been drunk at the time :laughing:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top