Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I just bought a 2002 Vette coupe with a six speed manual and so far I can't seem to wipe the grin off my face.
I've been a biker all my life but I must be getting old because getting cold, wet or hot is really starting to bother me anymore.
So far, my only regret is waiting so long to buy one of these things. Man, is it fun!!!!!!!!!!! I can't imagine what a new ZR1 must feel like. My little 350 is almost too much for me !!

Well, off to start polishing. Thanks to everyone for letting me join your group and I look forward to getting to know some of you.:buhbye:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Welcome to DC! Let me be the first to implore you to post some pictures. We love to live vicariously through our fellow members on here. I expect you'll be wearing that grin as long as you are driving that car. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
... Well, off to start polishing. Thanks to everyone for letting me join your group and I look forward to getting to know some of you.:buhbye:
If you're going to polish it, then you may as well polish it right. Your tutorial starts here. I believe in a clean Vette.

Welcome to the forum! :buhbye:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Welcome to DC's Blue screen of Corvette Therapy :excited:
You can now smile cleaning the bugs off the Vettes windshield instead of cleaning the bugs out of your teeth....:D.....
Lots of C5's here, with loads of information. The Junkman even has recipes for some great food to eat while performing latenite DIY repairs or modifications. :laughing: ENJOY the site:buhbye:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts