Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was sitting in the grand stands at Corvettes at Carlisle on Friday and seen a blue vette pull up to the burn out box with the site on there. A friend stated thats corvette forums rival and the gentleman in the digital corvettes said we run our cars, not polishers. So as many will find out and check the sig, I think thats up my alley a little more. I enjoy running the car hard at the track (1/4mile) and I honestly do keep it pretty damn clean so I figure i fit in both forums. Hoping to find some good parts to make the bitch a low 11 to high 10 second car Naturally aspirated and then bottle her to mid 10's with a 100-125shot. I like setting up dyno days and track events and get togethers so hopefully I'll see some of that going on here.

Bruce:crazy:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,825 Posts
Welcome to DC Bruce, glad to have you here. If you liked the burn out, check out the "Vette Dogs". There's a link on the left

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Welcome to DC Bruce:buhbye:
Not all our cars have scars:laughing:

·
DC Crew
20,694 Posts
Right on Bruce! You've got the right attitude about using your Vette. Enjoy it by all means necessary.

Wasn't the burnout challenge insane! I was walking around the stage and within feet of the burnout box with the video camera for us to enjoy it all, again, later.

:devil:

Thanks for hitting posting! Great to hear from others who were there too.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Looking forward to learning some new and sharing some knowledge to make us all faster and better then the guy next to you at the light (track or street) :)

·
Premium Member
13,918 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Looking forward to learning some new and sharing some knowledge to make us all faster and better then the guy next to you at the light (track or street) :)
Hi Bruce and welcome to this great forum! ;)

You want faster and better? You already have it! You are driving bar none the Greatest Sports Car on the planet! I sound a little bias but we all know it's true!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Welcome to DC Bruce...If we havent did it I'm sure we'll get around to it next week. So come on and join us. :devil:

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
across the river in lancaster! :buhbye: (but at school in wv for now) welcome!

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Welcome!:cheers:

Don't worry we have Adam here to keep the cars nice looking :laughing:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts