Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I am new. I don't have a Vette at this time, but thinking of a C6. I had an order in last year for a 50 th., but was disappointed that it was in my opinion a "Lexusized" model, sorry, just my opinion.

I have had in recent years a 66 Vette Vert. and a 70 LT1. Then into Chevelle SS muscle cars and now have an 86 GMC shortbed with a ZZ430 small block.

Although some are complaining about the C6 horsepower, etc. I think we should all be glad that the base car is really almost like a Z06 coupe or Vert., and the upcoming Z06 should be killer. Who needs an Italian or German exotic now?

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Welcome aboard. :buhbye:

I think you are right on about the C6 in base trim, I bet it is close to the C5 Z06.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Welcome. I think you are right about the C6. I think it will be a great car.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum guy, enjoy your stay. :)

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
Welcome ya'll. Enjoy your stay

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Welcome to the greatist corvette site on the web.Haven said that,get a ZR-1/GS if the power is what your looking for.A C-4 will kick you in the but for those comfort things that you sound like you want,a C-5 will give comfort/power--ZO-6 .I myself would go to a ZR-1 for what i except out of a corvette ,thats just my opin.again welcome to the crew.kenny:partyon: :excited:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts