Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A bird's eye view of the events on September 11.

·
Registered
155 Posts
SHown OVER and OVER

The video of the impact WTC 1 & 2 as well as Pentagon should be shown twice a day EVERYDAY!

·
Registered
133 Posts
The video of the impact WTC 1 & 2 as well as Pentagon should be shown twice a day EVERYDAY!
Yes. Let's remind everyone of America's greatest tragedy every single day and rub it in all of our faces the many people lost...

You know sometimes if I cut myself when I'm trying to prepare a meal I like to rub salt in the wound. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
904 Posts
I was still living in Belleville NJ (about 15 miles away from Manhattan) on 9-11. That day was almost impossible to process. Watching the video, my mind still has problems comprehending those events.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
If you cut yourself more then one time while preparing a meal... it's because you forgot what can happen if you are careless. So, Yes!. You should rub salt in it so you do not forget and cut yourself, again.

Everyday would be a little excessive... how about a couple of times a year ? ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Why would they even release this. They should of released something else. (under a diffrent subject)

no body wants to see this.

It seems that they released this just in time to....(keep the hate going) :surprised

What group petitioned to have this released under............. "the doom act"

or do they just release stuff from time to time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts