1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
Don't believe everything you read. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Politico? :laughing: Couldn't you have pulled something off a slightly less left-wing hack site, like say, Huffington?

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Politico? :laughing: Couldn't you have pulled something off a slightly less left-wing hack site, like say, Huffington?
Hey now....

That's Yahoo.......sponsoring Politico's article......:laughing:

Huffington usually seems more left ta me....:huh:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
"There is a determined, focused establishment effort … to find a candidate we can coalesce around who can beat Sarah Palin," said one prominent and longtime Washington Republican. "We believe she could get the nomination, but Barack Obama would crush her."

:smack:rolling::rolling::rolling::smack

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Besides...

we are just gonna see more of this from everybody from WSJ to Reuters come late 2011 and into 2012.

It's gonna be the real GOP and GS vs Sarah n the Koch affiliates.:laughing:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
Hey now....

That's Yahoo.......sponsoring Politico's article......:laughing:

Huffington usually seems more left ta me....:huh:
5 years ago politico leaned left, now they need a hammer and sickle.. :laughing: They are so far left, Chavez wants them nationalized as his state media.

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do not............think with my dick..............when it comes to money or politics.........:spanked:

She does look better in her recent pics.

Seems like her sponsors changes her look a bit.

whiter teeth, more tan,...(abeit it's october...:WTF) more professional hair, her makeup seems changed also...

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
She does look better in her recent pics.

Seems like her sponsors changes her look a bit.

whiter teeth, more tan,...(abeit it's october...:WTF) more professional hair, her makeup seems changed also...
:rolleyes:
Nope. You don't think with your dick. :rolling:

Wango Tango!!!!! :hump:

·
Banned
12,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
5 years ago politico leaned left, now they need a hammer and sickle.. :laughing: They are so far left, Chavez wants them nationalized as his state media.
I'll need to check their site out again.
I havent been to their site directly since 08

Huffington seems to be driven too much by opinion and blog.
with too many links to the radical left.

That's a big turn off to me.

Just like the right winger sites with survivalist, paramilitary junk.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
This dinghy chick has a special needs child at home she needs
to tend to,

Not out running a-muck making an ass out of her self

Bon

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I'm going to pull in along side Dune on this one. I like Sarah and wish she had broader appeal. But she was Dan Quayled by the press early on and it stuck. The GOP is in a quandry because they have two constituencies that don't get along - the traditional socially and fiscally conservative Republicans and the Tea Partiers who are almost entirely about fiscal and governmental reform. Until they find a way to make both groups happy, they are a divided party which will not spell success in 2012. I'm praying for a decent candidate that both groups can embrace. Sarah, as much as I love her, isn't that candidate.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
I'll need to check their site out again.
I havent been to their site directly since 08

Huffington seems to be driven too much by opinion and blog.
with too many links to the radical left.

That's a big turn off to me.

Just like the right winger sites with survivalist, paramilitary junk.

Nugent & Palin aren't junk :cheers:

·
Banned
31,366 Posts
I'm going to pull in along side Dune on this one. I like Sarah and wish she had broader appeal. But she was Dan Quayled by the press early on and it stuck. The GOP is in a quandry because they have two constituencies that don't get along - the traditional socially and fiscally conservative Republicans and the Tea Partiers who are almost entirely about fiscal and governmental reform. Until they find a way to make both groups happy, they are a divided party which will not spell success in 2012. I'm praying for a decent candidate that both groups can embrace. Sarah, as much as I love her, isn't that candidate.
If the GOP don't move into alignment with the Tea Party, I think the GOP will be the 3rd party in 2012.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
If the GOP don't move into alignment with the Tea Party, I think the GOP will be the 3rd party in 2012.
The Tea Party makes a lot of noise and looks really powerful. But I saw numbers this morning where the Tea party has a favorable/unfavorable rating of 32% to 40%.

"The Democratic Party’s favorable/unfavorable rating stands at 39 percent to 42 percent. The Tea Party’s score, meanwhile, is 32 percent to 40 percent. "

Link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39940472/ns/politics-decision_08/

That's not going to win elections on it's own. It's going to have to be part of a coalition.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts