Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Grey Squirrel
22,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it's called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden. Wasn't he, or am I wrong here?," Liberal radio talk show host Mike Malloy said on his show Monday evening.

More love and peace from the other side.

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
Your wrong here (the answer to his question at the end)....big diference between flying highjacked planes into civilian targets...and declaring war and invading a country. This guy is an idiot...his parents were probably idiots...his kids will surly be idiots too.

·
Banned
14,241 Posts
Libs got this idiot.
Cons got Limbaugh.

Both said some some stupid stuff this week in the name of ratings and pandering to their mutual kool aid drinking, brown shirt wearing, lockstepping fanatical base.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Libs got this idiot.
Cons got Limbaugh.

Both said some some stupid stuff this week in the name of ratings and pandering to their mutual kool aid drinking, brown shirt wearing, lockstepping fanatical base.
Always pointing the finger at the other guy. :laughing:

At least it wasn't Bush's fault.

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
Your wrong here (the answer to his question at the end)....big diference between flying highjacked planes into civilian targets...and declaring war and invading a country. This guy is an idiot...his parents were probably idiots...his kids will surly be idiots too.
Well, that's ALL we need in this world.

Surly idiots!

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Libs got this idiot.
Cons got Limbaugh.

And what did Rush say?:huh:

I do recall him congratulating the President

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
The real next mission should have been to return to the scene and remove or destroy the remaining pieces of the stealth chopper. I feel sure our Navy is not happy with the photos showing all the tail rotor section intact! A ton of top secret technology there.

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

It's his standard mutual kool aid drinking, brown shirt wearing, lockstepping fanatical response to conservatives.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
It's his standard mutual kool aid drinking, brown shirt wearing, lockstepping fanatical response to conservatives.
I was kinda looking a "we need to kill X leader of the left wing" kinda thing. Of course you and I know he hasn't done that:thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
This guy is an idiot...his parents were probably idiots...his kids will surly be idiots too.
That one made me laugh out-loud. Nice ! :laughing:

Sounds like a description of duneripperxx ;)

·
Banned
14,241 Posts

His comments were sarcasm. They were not compliments. Not remotely.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Yeah ? How so. What specifically, made you feel this way ?

I got a complete different read then you. Then again, I actually listen to him...

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
His comments were sarcasm. They were not compliments. Not remotely.
Sarcastic compliment is equal to calling for the assassination of a former President?

Yeah I'm the radical and you're the normal person:crazy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts