·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
Which model is that,there's two of those in the parking lot at work,red and black.We talked to the guy with the black one,he declined an invitation for at night at the drag strip.He said he would fry the clutch....again...A polished lip would look good on the rims.

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hawaii-5-lo said:
Which model is that,there's two of those in the parking lot at work,red and black.We talked to the guy with the black one,he declined an invitation for at night at the drag strip.He said he would fry the clutch....again...A polished lip would look good on the rims.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Which model is that,there's two of those in the parking lot at work,red and black.We talked to the guy with the black one,he declined an invitation for at night at the drag strip.He said he would fry the clutch....again...
Yep, doing hole-shots in a Ferrari is never good.
:down:

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
hawaii-5-lo said:
Would one happen to be a heart surgeon and the other a brain surgeon? I think I met them.....

That black one posted is sweet, but I prefer the stock Stadale wheels on an F-car as opposed to the blacked out stuff.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,667 Posts
EFI-1 said:
Would one happen to be a heart surgeon and the other a brain surgeon? I think I met them.....

That black one posted is sweet, but I prefer the stock Stadale wheels on an F-car as opposed to the blacked out stuff.:thumbsup:
I can't remember,but the ones plate(black) is AL-GEE.
He has to drive his SUV to work now because he is going thru clutchs and said it's not a good daily driver.Only see on fridays pretty much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts