Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran a direct port nitrous system on other cars i'm looking for a 2 barrel set up does anyone know of one? if i can't find one i have a friend that can make a plate and drill and tap it for a nozzle on each side does anyone see a problem with that? i don't want to trash my tri power by taping the mani.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Unless you're really good with a small tube bender and then able to work on a real tight spot, I don't think there's enough room between the carbs for that plate. It's been a long time since I looked at a real tri-power, but there's not much room between the carb bases as I recall.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks bird i found the plate just did know if it would work on a dual plane mani and if i should run three of them of just two like it looks in the kit?

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
thanks bird i found the plate just did know if it would work on a dual plane mani and if i should run three of them of just two like it looks in the kit?
Frankly, I don't know **** about this stuff. I just have heard this place is the place. Forget who the Guru is there, but he is supposed to be "Lord of the nitrous people." :laughing:

·
Registered
129 Posts
How about using NOS's hidden direct port injection system that mounts underneath the manifold? It still requires tapping the manifold, but at least it wouldn't clutter up the top of the manifold. I guess the holes could be plugged if you removed the system.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about using NOS's hidden direct port injection system that mounts underneath the manifold? It still requires tapping the manifold, but at least it wouldn't clutter up the top of the manifold. I guess the holes could be plugged if you removed the system.

it is not the clutter at all but if i would want to sell my tri power intake down the road it is now junk to most people that are going to pay any kind of money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts