Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thud: well as some of you know ive been posting for the past month or so about ordering a new 07 3lt convertible a6 with z51 but now the dealer calls me and informs that they did not pick up allocation on my 07 priced at 58400
so im so mad they said they will search for the car and i said that car is not any where i looked every where so they said they will order an 08 for me and honer my price of 58400 it sounds to good to be true he says 2 months i think thats inpossible? i think its gonna take forever so the help i need from you is please post me on info about the 08 as much as possible like when will
i get it? if it is ordered now? or when are they gonna start building them and i ordered comp gray wheels what will my wheels look like and also i ordered solid red seat do they still have that option available thank you all so much for the help the past month about exhausts and other things

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,513 Posts
That would be a great drive back with the top down :thumbsup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I did a quick search at jeffhardy.com and there are 543 Z51 verts with 3lt and A6. Plenty to choose from imo. Shop your dealers offer around and see who bites. I would think dealers are starting to get pretty motivated with all the changes for '08 right around the corner and lots on inventory sitting on the lots. Use that Jeffhardy.com tool to find the right one and drive a hard bargin there way.:cheers:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the web site but the car i want does not show up as usual because i wanted the red seats thanks for posting every one im not sure im gonna give him a call today and see whats the deal would your dealer ship be willing to match that deal? if there even is one and he's not pulling my leg?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Corvette 07/08?

HI! first you should have called a dealer who sells a lot of corvettes. KERBECKS.......KERBECKS..... NO BS. they have your car, maybe not the red seats tho. CALL SAM KELLEY get the dealer invoice. show well informed. GOOD LUCK.......I would not buy a corvette locally go where they speak vette talk. IMOP WJC:agree: :agree:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just talked to the guy at the dealer ship and he says he got a order confirmation on my vette and will let me know all the details on it tomorow the 24th so i cant beliave im geting an 08 convertilbe with 3lt navi z51 autmatic and comp gray rims for 58400 seems great but just for the hell of it is there any one out there who will meet or beat this price!?!?!?!?

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
i just talked to the guy at the dealer ship and he says he got a order confirmation on my vette and will let me know all the details on it tomorow the 24th so i cant beliave im geting an 08 convertilbe with 3lt navi z51 autmatic and comp gray rims for 58400 seems great but just for the hell of it is there any one out there who will meet or beat this price!?!?!?!?
just a comment,...I can beat anyone's price and NOT DELIVER A car..:huh: ;) :D

Your story is one of many and too bad, because the dealer KNEW well in advance....almost 60 days that he did not have an allocation....I will be happy to help, let me know....or are we going to talk about this in 6 months when the guy gives you another story....?!

So important to deal in facts.....thank-you for your considertaion. Calf, 2nd largest state I do business in.....thumbs up! I'll make it worth your wait and guarantee you an allocation!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts