Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i met patrick at bloomington gold and he was a cool guy. i don't really like corvettes that much but i wanted to support his website. maybe you guys can convince me to like corvettes but all inall this website is actually pretty cool.

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
hey i met patrick at bloomington gold and he was a cool guy. i don't really like corvettes that much but i wanted to support his website. maybe you guys can convince me to like corvettes but all inall this website is actually pretty cool.
I remember you... what's up man?:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
Aj! Pat give him a hardcore corvette avater :devil:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
This site is so much bigger than Corvettes you can just hang out here and enjoy all the friendly people. If at sometime you get off the drugs and realize how cool Corvettes are then you can grow to love them.:laughing:

Welcome to Digital Corvettes.:buhbye:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Question...have you ever driven one in anger?:devil: Let the car convince you...hyperbole and turn of phrase are for the guys who write for the car mags! (...and we all know what most of those poindexters think of Vettes)

·
Registered
118 Posts

I was never real big on vette's till my brother let me drive his 04 Z06.
And damn, i went and test drove a 05. Now i have a 05 Z51 with
L G longtubes, GHL catback and a Magnacharger with 2.9" pulley
pushing 532 at the wheels and love it.
It does not matter what kind of car you drive, there will always be
some dumbass's driving the same kind, you just have to take a few
bad apples with a LOT of good apples.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The best "convincing" that you ask for is five minutes spent behind the wheel.

As Yoda would say: Much to learn, you have. :laughing:

·
DC Crew
2,988 Posts
Well, you're off to a good start, first Bloomington Gold and now you're here, WELCOME! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,081 Posts
it starts like this I hated corvettes back in 1957 and since then I have owned 18 of them .
SO LOOK OUT IT HAPPENS !!!!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
it starts like this I hated corvettes back in 1957 and since then I have owned 18 of them .
SO LOOK OUT IT HAPPENS !!!!!
You just don't own a Vette, You get to do cool things with vette people...:thumbsup:

Like doing laps on the Indy 500 track, going to Vette outings like Corvettes of Carlisle’s, Bloomington Gold, MidAmerica and hang out with some really cool people, Like Jim....or Bassist, AK's Z06, Unsprung, WIT911, Zorro, SCRex0472, raidmagic, Willard and maybe even Patrick...:partyon:
And me Stingraykev...:cheers:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well at least you guys are some pretty cool people. i know if you go on other site like this but like other cars you would get chewed out of your mind if you didn't like the car. and i guess i have to be in one or drive one cause i haven't done either. maybe then i will like them but until then i still think they are cars that people buy to start off fast instead of putting blood sweat and tears into making there car fast.

·
Registered
69 Posts
maybe then i will like them but until then i still think they are cars that people buy to start off fast instead of putting blood sweat and tears into making there car fast.

Your somewhat right my man, however if you hang-out here you will see the blood, sweat, and tears, that these guys throw into their cars to make them freaking fast.:laughing:

Welcome to DC, enjoy the ride:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Your somewhat right my man, however if you hang-out here you will see the blood, sweat, and tears, that these guys throw into their cars to make them freaking fast.:laughing:

Welcome to DC, enjoy the ride:thumbsup:
:agree:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts