Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone:buhbye:
Name's Randy
Just discovered this forum a couple days ago, and it looks like a great place to hang out:thumbsup: Lots of familiar names in the C3 section, so I should feel right at home:cheers:

I have a 1968 Corvette with kind of a long family history. I came into possesion of it in 2001, and after an extensive frame-off, finally got it on the road two years ago, and have been tearing up the roads with it since!
I'm running a 383 roller/200 R4 BTO stage II/3:73 posi. I'll post more info on my profile when that section is back up(can't access that page for some reason

Here's a few pics
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks for having me here:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
That is a VERY NICE ride. Is that a stock color? On my monitor, it kinda looks like a dark peachy-melon (nice description for a color, huh?).

and Welcome to...

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To answer a couple questions

The color is Corvette Bronze, and it is the original color. Doesn't look like bronze, but thats what GM says it is. Looks great in the sun with the metallic/base coat-clear coat! Plus the up-to-date paint is the only mod I've done that I can't unbolt and return to stock.....

Did a frame-off between 2001-2005, here's few pics. Didn't have a digital camera at the time, and the quality of the pics shows!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Thanks for the compliments!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts