Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Dan here, long time "Vette Nut" and modaholic. I'm from SoCal originally, but ventured out to the Tampa area for a few years, and then migrated out to the Houston area where I call home now.

It's been about a year since my wife "de-horsed" me out of the '06 in preparation for the arrival of our first child. But last week, I got the itch again. I went behind her back, and picked up a new '07 LMB C6. To make matters worse, I traded in her new Range Rover for it. :smack

Driving home, I thought of every possible closing technique to overcome shock, anger, or whatever was going to come my way. But amazingly, as I told her what I did, she was okay with it and said, "As long as you're happy, honey!" SWEET! :cheers:

Anyway, it's good meet everyone. Hope to see ya'll around! :D

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd sleep with BOTH eyes open :surprised :surprised :surprised
It's all good, she took my '07 E350 Sport. I promised her another vehicle of her choice when the lease runs out on the MB in '09. :partyon:

I'll snaps some pics as soon as it stops raining here h-town, I promise!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.