Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get this posted ASAP.. this event is getting close fast...Hope some of my DC friends can make this event,,

For the last 2 years NCV has been attending this event and it has been a big success
In 2008 we as a forum donated 2500.00 and a boat load of toys for the Shriner's Burn Center.
In 2009 we also donated 1700.00 and another boat load of toys... Last year they had 130 cars registered and NCV was 60 of them... I would love to see the same turn out as the last 2 years...
Please mark this on your calendar so you dont forget this great cause..

I will be posting up more info as I get it..

Thanks again for all the support NCV.............

Please go to NCV and sign up so i can keep a tally going of how many cars will be joining us.. Thanks again..

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt :D:D

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This year's Toy Run will be the "Larry Herrback Memorial Run" with all funds from the car registrations, after expenses, being donated to the American Diabetes Association in Larry's name. Toys will be going to the Children's Burn Unit as it has in the past. So please put this on your calendar and additional information will be forthcoming. Thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Pre cruise times

San Jose @ Santana Row
8 AM - Leave at 8:10 AM (no waiting)

Dublin @ Hooter's
8;15 AM - Leave (roll on with San Jose group)

Concord @ Sun Valley Mall, Bank of America Parking Lot
8:30 AM (roll on with San Jose and Dublin group)

Fairfield @ Round Table/Raleys parking lot right off North Texas St.
9:15 AM - Leave at 9:30 AM

Rohnert [email protected] chevron on Rohnert Park Expresssway And Redwood..
7:55 leave at 8am We can also do a roll thru at the 7-11 in petaluma if need to.. 8:10

1 - 4 of 4 Posts